Saturday, September 19, 2009

Big Sigh....


I'm sitting in the airport with Andrea, waiting for our flight back to Atlanta. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee because I am flat out tired. Tired but happy. I feel like we had such a great workshop. There were a lot of things I loved:

I loved the Stein.
I loved the beds.
I loved the tubs.
I loved seeing all of our subscribers.
I loved seeing our subscribers meet and greet each other and form friendships.
I loved seeing the excitement on everyone's faces about the new BoardDocs.
I loved having people come over to me anxious to get their name on the list to host an area conversion training.
I loved having dinner with our round table presenters and enjoying them sharing information with each other over a fantastic meal.
I loved hiking on the mountain with Andrea, Leigh and Brian.
I loved hanging out with my BoardDocs colleagues.

While I am having a little spell of "dancer's remorse", I'd probably do it all again, just to get a few people out of their seats and energized.

The coming months are going to be busy as we bring new and current subscribers to the new BoardDocs. It is going to be a very exciting time.

I think we are all ready for the ride!

Laura V

No comments:

Post a Comment