Saturday, September 19, 2009

Boarding call


You know that feeling after a great work out? You are exhausted, but proud of a job well done. That's how I feel sitting in the airport, waiting to go home after the workshop. I'm worn out, but so pleased at the success of the past few days (not to mention all of the hard work building up to the workshop).

It is always great seeing our subscribers, old faces and new faces - hearing all of the little tricks that people learn from their peers - watching the excitement about new features - getting updates on kids and grand kids. Such a nice mix of business and personal. It really is like a big, extended family.

For now, it is time to go home to my family. I might not see you until next year, but I'm sure we'll be talking as we coordinate all of the upgrades to the all new BoardDocs. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment