It was so wonderful to see everyone. I feel a special connection to our subscribers. To echo Laura's comment earlier in our blog, we are the extended BoardDocs family!
As Laura, Ari and I travel to perform training on the New BoardDocs over 2010, I'll get the opportunity to work with a lot of you again! I can't wait to get started and I know you can't wait either. This was the best conference yet. It also was a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow; I learned something new.....
I learned to find MY Red Rubber Ball. What is it that energizes and inspires me? As I thought about this, for me, it's not just one thing, but a host of things that allows me greet each day excited and full of life.
- I enjoy spending time with my family - It is a warm, safe, caring place and I'm loved unconditionally.
- I get so much joy from watching my two new kittens, Basil and Sage explore the new world around them.
- I love the wind in my face as I ride my bike on the Katy Trail
- Driving my boat on the lake when the water is as smooth as glass
- Enjoying a quiet house, while everyone else is peacefully sleeping. It's that special time for me every morning set aside to dream.
- I get an enormous feeling of purpose, accomplishment and satisfaction when I complete an Implementation. I hear from so many of you about how much BoardDocs transforms your work, along with saving you so much time. And the board members? They just plain LOVE IT.